The introduction of the new, significantly revised Yaris range is set to add to further impetus to the success of Toyota’s small hatchback. In fact, the car has continued to increase its share of the B-segment (supermini) market in Western Europe since the launch of the third generation of the model in 2011, rising to more than 6.5 per cent and 208,000-plus sales in the past year.
- Emphasis on horizontal lines and stronger three-dimensional architecture, emphasising a wide vehicle stance and low centre of gravity
- New front end displays “catamaran” shape architecture, with new headlight units, new grille designs and simplified treatment of the area around the central Toyota emblem
- New lower door mouldings emphasise new Yaris’ athletic profile
- New tailgate, rear light clusters and bumper
- New exterior colours and wheel designs
- New cabin upholsteries, trims and colour choices
- Revised combimeter incorporates new colour TFT multi-information display